There were winners, losers, highlights, lowlights and another ACM is in the books. This year's show from Las Vegas had five stand out rarities too.
1) Keith Urban took entertainer of the year for the first time. He's the second artist who was born outside of the U.S. to win in that category. The other? Shania Twain way back in 1999!
2) Kacey Musgraves won Album of The Year for "Golden Hour'' which makes it a trifeca for all award shows: Best Album for the ACM's, the CMA's, and the Grammy Awards. The only other projects that have been able to score a triple knockout between all three major award shows: "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" soundtrack and Taylor Swift's "Fearless".
3) A first for this decade...Miranda Lambert did NOT win Female Artist Of The Year for the first time in TEN years. That award went to Musgraves.
4) Dan + Shay's "Tequila" became the first hit to win single and song of the Year in the same year since Miranda Lambert's "Over You" six years ago.
5) "Tequila" won single of the year and that award has only been won by a duo three other times in history. Brooks and Dunn did it in 1992. Sugarland won it with "Stay" in 2007. And, three years ago, F.G.L. got the award for "H.O.L.Y."
(Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/Shutterstock)